Monday, June 14, 2010

One Year Later

Last night was the first night of Vacation Bible School for Kaden and Camdyn--both were very excited and had a really good time. AND Cam stayed dry!! Woohoo!! They're very excited to go back tonight! :)

Anyway, with both boys gone I got to thinking about last summer. This time last year Kade was the only one who attended VBS, Cam was home w/me, and I was not yet pregnant w/Emily. I remember being really excited at the idea of BOTH boys attending VBS this year. I was looking forward to a week full of evenings all to myself. Peace and quiet! :) Little did I know that a couple short weeks later I'd be pregnant with Miss Emily, and have a 3mo old this summer! So, no evenings to myself this summer, but I wouldn't change it for the world. :) Instead, Emily and I had some girl time--shopping at Target. :)

No comments: