Cam has officially been using the potty for 9 days today! :) Day 7 was his first full day at home in shorts and underwear the whole day, and he didn't have a single accident! Yesterday, he only had 1 accident, but I don't really count that as it was during his nap. He's also woken up dry 3 mornings this week! Also, he was wanting a lot of help getting his shorts and underwear up and down at first, but is mostly doing it on his own now. Sometimes it's nice to have a kiddo who wants to do it all himself. LOL Now, we need to start working on having him stand to pee at the big potty. Both boys are starting VBS on Sunday night, and I'm worried about Cam having an accident while he's there...not sure how he'll feel about using their bathroom. But if I can get him to pee standing up that should help a lot! When I mentioned it yesterday he showed no interest (shocker!), so we'll see how that goes today.
Emily had her first good day in what seems like forever yesterday!! She was a little fussy last Friday afternoon, had some major fussiness over the wknd when we were gone, and since we've been back she's had a lot of fussiness, strange napping, etc. Yesterday, was her first normal day and it was soooooo nice! Hopefully, she's getting back to her normal, sweet self. :)
1 comment:
Yay cam good luck!
Post a Comment