Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Happy Birthday, Kaden!!!!!


I still cannot believe that 6yrs ago today I was finally holding my 1st born in my arms...and now he's six!!!! The last 6yrs have absolutely flown by. Kaden has grown into such a sweet, caring, boy...who goes to school ALL DAY now! He is a better big brother than I could ever have imagined. He and Cam do have their moments (don't all siblings??), but Kaden is typically so sweet and caring towards Cam. He loves to "take care" of him in the morning by turning on shows (when did he learn to work the DVR?? LOL), getting him breakfast bars, entertaining him, etc. And he'd LOVE for the two of them to have a sleepover in his room...if only Cam would oblige. LOL He has just grown up soooo much these last 6yrs...I can't begin to imagine what he'll be like in another 6yrs! I don't think my mind can even go there yet! LOL
Kaden, my sweet boy, I hope your birthday was as happy as it possibly could be!!!! I love you!!!

2 comments:

Tera said...

Happy Bday, Kaden! It is amazing how these little kiddos figure out the DVR, isn't it?! :) Braylee knows Disney is on 172 and regularly pauses the TV when she wants me to watch a commercial about a toy she wants. lol.

aunt megan said...

these 6 years have flown by...doesnt seem that long ago we were in missouri to see him!!!