Tuesday, September 15, 2009

As I said...

Their's never a dull moment around here! Cam did great at daycare today--no hives and no Benadryl. I looked at him when we got home, and he still looked great. Even when I was changing him for bed he looked great! Then 2mins later we sat on his bed to read a book and I noticed a few "bumps" as he likes to call them. Checked his arms and legs and found a few more, but nothing major. We read his book, and before I tucked him in I looked and their were a few more. What the heck?!?!

He hasn't broken out as badly as last night, but since it's bedtime I decided to give him the Benadryl so I won't worry. Here's the thing, though, because of the timing of when I saw them 1st yesterday, I assumed it was something he came in contact w/at daycare. Well, tonight he was fine until around 7pm! So, that would lead me to believe he came into contact w/something at home tonight--if not both times. But what?????

I haven't changed any laundry soap or any of that stuff. For supper we had mini pizzas, and I used the same crust, sauce, cheese that I always do. He also had milk--same kind as always--and earlier had fruit snacks--same kind as always. Maybe it's something in the air that he's breathing in???? What the heck???

Never, ever a dull moment1

No comments: