Friday, May 8, 2009

Grandma and Cam

As you know, my Grandma recently took a bad fall and has since been moved from the hospital to a local nursing home where she is receiving physical therapy. They have been able to get her up and walking w/assistance, but she's still having problems. Apparently, her right foot is turning out when she walks. So, they decided to do some x-rays. Turns out their is a fracture in her left hip, so she was going to see an Orthopedic Surgeon today. Hopefully, we'll hear something about that soon!

As for Cam, I am so frustrated! I thought for sure he'd be back to normal today. After all, he only ran a low grade temp all day yesterday. He was at 100 at 6am, and stayed home w/Josh. He apparently played and acted normally all day, minus eating. He's been eating less these last two days. Now, tonight he was back up to 102! I went ahead and gave him Motrin. On top of that, since about 5:00 or 6:00 he's been coughing quite a lot too. He fell asleep on the couch about 20-30mins ago, and hasn't coughed since then. So, I'm hoping that it won't keep him up tonight at least. Hopefully, whatever this is will be gone soon!!

1 comment:

LilMissSassyPants said...

I'm not sure if anyone has told you how to rotate Motrin & Tylenol yet, but you do it every three hours. Motrin, and then three hours later, Tylenol. We've had to do it with Joe before. He would get BAD sick whenever he would cut teeth and would run HORRIBLY high fevers. I hope that Cam gets better soon!!! Please let me know how it turns out! I'm very worried!