Thursday, May 7, 2009

Doctor

Update--Cam's urine came back fine as did the strep culture. They'll culture his urine and let us know if anything shows up. His temp ran at 99ish all day w/meds only first thing in the AM, and just over 100 at bedtime. He was pretty crabby after his nap this afternoon, but seemed happy again by bedtime. Hopefully, tomorrow will show even more improvement!

Cam's temp started at 100.5 this AM, but after Motrin has stayed in the 99 range all AM!!! We went to visit the doctor and ruled out strep and an ear infection. Next up--testing for a kidney infection. I had to put a pee bag on Cam, and he was none too pleased...especially when I had to take it off later. :( Dropped the specimen at the lab, and now we wait.

He was very excited to show Kade the Thomas sticker he got...and now he's ripping it off. LOL

2 comments:

C.Thompson said...

Poor baby. I know all about those pee bags. I remember when we were in the ER with Kaden we had to do one and it sucked!!!

aunt megan said...

i don't even know what the pee bag is...but glad all the tests came back negative now what could it be?