Thursday, May 7, 2009

Down

Last night Cam woke a little after midnight needing a drink. His temp was back up over 104 too, so more Motrin it was. He really wanted to "lay on the green pillow on the couch" instead of going back to his crib, so I convinced him to come to bed w/me since Josh wasn't home yet. After being up in the 104's most of the night last night and not sleeping well (which means I didn't either), Cam's temp is down to 100.9 this morning.

I'm trying to be happy about that, but I'm being pretty cautious, because 1--he's been on Tylenol or Motrin consistently since Tuesday night and 2. it's still early in the day, and we know that temps tend to rise throughout the day. :( He's back to a little more of himself this AM, but still has that sick look.

I'll be leaving to take Kade to school here in a bit, and then I'll put in a call to our doctor. If we can't get in w/her we'll head to Urgent Care instead.

1 comment:

aunt megan said...

so did you end up going to the dr