Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Cutie Pie

As I was driving Kaden to school this morning he asked me, "When are you going to have another little cutie pie baby in your tummy?" LOL He said he wants us to have another one because he loves their "chubby cheeks and chubby legs"!

He kept talking about this baby and referring to it as a girl, so I said "Oh, so our next baby is going to be a girl?" He set me straight and told me that this baby needs to be a boy so we can have 4 boys in our family, and "the next one can be a girl." Isn't he so generous? And just how many babies does he think I'm gonna have?!?! LOL

He even came up w/a name for this baby, "Cutie Pie"! LOL That boy is such a crack up!

1 comment:

aunt megan said...

so looks like you will be having 2 more kids!!! sounds good to me:-D