Sunday, May 10, 2009

It's the song illness that never ends...

....yes, it goes on and on my friends. Some people started spreading it not knowing what it was. Now, we'll continue suffering forever just because...

Well, you get the picture! LOL Cam's fever still has not broken. I was hoping last night's bath would do the trick, but it didn't. It did lower his temp a whole degree, though, so it was the lowest it's been at night since this whole thing began. He's added on a cough, cold, and some congestion for good measure. Just to keep us on our toes, ya know. :) And just in case you were wondering, he started the day at a flat 99degrees.

I'm home w/him today. Josh hadn't been to work since last Tuesday, so it was definitely going to be me. Hopefully, he's well enough for daycare tomorrow though, because I have a field trip. If not, we're taking names of volunteers! LOL

I left a message for our nurse at 8am...hopefully we'll hear something soon.



1 comment:

aunt megan said...

i can volunteer part of the day cause i dont come into work till 2...just let me know!