Kade had been in bed for a short time when he appeared in the living room. Poor half-blankie had begun wearing out more recently (more than I even realized, apparently). Now, another piece has torn off and Kade was again mourning his poor blankie. :( He cried and cried just like last time, and again asked me to fix it. He thought we should use glue or tape. :) Well, Kaden loves to rub his blankie on his face (he recently let us in on why: he likes the coolness...even to the extent that he's put it in the frig and freezer! LOL), so I had to explain that neither would feel good when rubbed on his face. :)
He seems to be doing well tonight, and IS sleeping with both pieces. :)










2 comments:
Awww.. poor Kade! Cam would be the same way. I can sooo relate--we still have "Boo". These kids will be taking there blankie (or parts of it!) to college at the rate we're going!! ;)
lol how cute!!! poor kade!!!
Post a Comment