Juicy--Dorothy
packpack--backpack
Ku Ku Panu--Kung Fu Panda
Crms--Christmas
Cannon--Camdyn
five dollar--five dollar........where the heck did he get this phrase?! Who taught it to him, and why does he say it ALL the time?! And why is he never referring to money when he says it?! LOL










8 comments:
i bet he got five-dollar from "five dollar foot long..." the song on tv silly!!! i dont understnad the snacks and dorothy ones...weird lol!!!
I have no clue what song you are talking about!LOL So, I guess I'll have to take your word on it.
how funny!!!
LMFAO! Love it!
the five dollar foot long song for subway...duh you must really be outa the loop lol!!!
Nope, I just have a DVR so I don't HAVE to watch commercials! :)
it's on the radio...you don't have dvr on the radio duh!!! and it has been on for like months now!!!
YOU said it was on TV, dork-o! And I don't listen to radio commercials much either.
Post a Comment