Monday, August 11, 2008

Back to Daycare

Today was the boys' first day (well afternoon) back at Lisa's house. I had mixed emotions about it. To begin, I am sooo not ready for summer to come to an end. We had such a fun summer, and it was so nice and laid back! I'm not ready for that to be done yet. :(

Plus, Cam has been super attached to me lately (sweet yet irritating...KWIM?) so we were a bit worried about how today would go. Well, he ended up doing really well! Only down side was that he didn't nap--he was just too excited to be there. :)

Kaden was really excited for today to come. He has missed playing w/Sam so much, so he was thrilled to be there (and mad when it was time to go)! :) Here's hoping they continue to adjust to our new schedule just as easily!

4 comments:

C.Thompson said...

Glad their 1st day back went well. That's great news. When does school start back for you?

Brandy said...

Too soon!LOL Josh and I got back on Thursday and the kiddos (including Kaden!) start on the 20th. Will your Kaden be going to school this year?

Unknown said...

Glad their first day back was a good one Brandy!! I can't believe school starts soon and summer is basically over!

Anonymous said...

well it's good that they wanted to go back!!! i bet cam is a lil crabby tonight and early to bed!!! if next wed or thurs you don't wanna take them to daycare let me know!!!