They were both sacked out! They looked too cute not to take a picture. :)Saturday, June 21, 2008
Sleeping Beauties
So, apparently, the boys had a long afternoon. Cam napped from about 11:30-12:30, so we changed our pool plans for the afternoon. Instead of going after rest time, we decided to go earlier in the afternoon and do rest time when we came home. We were at the pool from about 1:30-3:00. When we got home I turned on Yo Gabba Gabba (Cam's fav show!) and gave them both fruit snacks. I sat on the couch beside them to check my email. All of a sudden I feel Cam's head hit my arm...not 2mins after they were done with their fruit snacks this is what I saw:
They were both sacked out! They looked too cute not to take a picture. :)
They were both sacked out! They looked too cute not to take a picture. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
awww. There's nothing sweeter than sleeping babies:-)
Also Brandy,
I got tagged and now I'm tagging you. If you have time and want to play just answer and post to your blog:-)
Favorite person:
Favorite food:
Quirks about me:
How would the person who loves you the most describe you in ten words or less?
Any regrets in life?
What can you NOT live without:
Favorite blog:
Something you can't get enough of:
Worst job you ever had:
What job would you pay not to have?
If you could be a fly on the wall anywhere, where would it be?
Guilty pleasure:
Got any confessions
If you had $1000 to spend on YOURSELF, what would you spend it on?
Favorite thing about your house:
Least favorite thing:
One thing you are bad at:
If you could change one thing about your current circumstances, what would it be?
Who would you like to meet someday?
What makes you feel sexy?
Who is your real life hero?
What is the hardest part of your job?
When are you most relaxed?
What stresses you out?
Favorite quote:
Why do you blog:
Who are you tagging?
Your blog is WAY too cute! I bet your family loves it!
They are so cute! There is nothing better than 2 boys sleeping! LOL! Means peace and quiet for a few minutes! HAHAHA!!!
Post a Comment