Saturday, June 21, 2008

Kade's New Bed

Yesterday was an exciting day around our house! Kaden finally moved from his toddler bed to a big bed, and man was he excited!! We got a new mattress and box springs for our bed and passed our old ones down to Kaden. While we were making changes we decided to clean up and rearrange Kade's room...that's still a work in progress today. The boys and I ran to Walmart for groceries last night, and Kaden picked out some new bedding...I bet you are surprised at what he chose!LOL

Kaden trying out his "comfy" new bed!
Kaden being silly on his new bed!LOL
Websling!
Trying out the new pillow too! He decided he had to keep the old one too since he has two Spiderman pillowcases. Look at the next pic to see what he does with the other pillow.
And here he is at bedtime. He's decided that since he has all this extra room he can share it with many of his stuffed animals! :)


3 comments:

Mommyto3K's said...

Cool new bed and spiderman bedding!!

Unknown said...

That's a cool new bed! I love spiderman!!!

Unknown said...

Cool new bed!! I love the spiderman covers!! And his bed looks like Logan and Aidan's with how full of "friends" it is! LOL!