Sunday, June 22, 2008

Answers to Cheri's Tag

Favorite person: My wonderful hubby, Josh :)

Favorite food: pizza

Quirks about me: I cannot stand the smell of vanilla! And I tend to think aloud. This sometimes drives Josh nuts, because he either has no idea what I'm talking about or can't understand me...because I'm talking to myself. LOL

How would the person who loves you the most describe you in ten words or less? Kaden says I'm silly, fun, mean (ah!), and nice. LOL

Any regrets in life? Getting and using credit cards in college...still paying off that mistake!

What can you NOT live without: my family

Favorite blog: So many to choose from...

Something you can't get enough of: chocolate and sweets in general!!!!

Worst job you ever had: Slinging burgers at DQ

What job would you pay not to have? anything to do w/dead people

If you could be a fly on the wall anywhere, where would it be? Cam's room when he wakes up in the AM or from his nap...he's always talking so sweetly and playing in his crib. I try to sneak in to see him, but he always catches me!

Guilty pleasure: I love desserts!!! AND I'm addicted to the internet again!

Got any confessions? I delete most forwards sent to me. Unless the subject sounds interesting, they're gone. A lot of times I don't do these either!

If you had $1000 to spend on YOURSELF, what would you spend it on? clothes, mani/pedi, massage, shoes

Favorite thing about your house: Our bedrooms are nice and big.

Least favorite thing: We rent it.

One thing you are bad at: athletics in general :)

If you could change one thing about your current circumstances, what would it be? I would completely erase all of our debt.

Who would you like to meet someday? not sure...

What makes you feel sexy? a new outfit and cute 'do

What is the hardest part of your job? I sometimes feel like I use up so much of the "good" part of me at school, and when I get home the boys just get whatever is left over from the day.

When are you most relaxed? Right now...can you say "summer break"? :)

What stresses you out? bills

Favorite quote: "Making the decision to have a child-it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." --Elizabeth Stone

Why do you blog: It's fun! I love adding new fun pics of the boys to share with everyone!

Who are you tagging? Stacie, Cheryl

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fun! I answered mine!!