Monday morning he seemed fine and had no fever, so we sent him off to daycare. Lisa said he had a great day! Ate a ton, played, napped...a very typical day for Cam. Then, at bedtime last night, I thought he felt warm again. Took his temp, and sure enough he had a fever again. He did NOT sleep well last night...the croup is back. :( Must be due to these crappy temps and it getting so cool at night. So, he was up and down all night, and didn't sleep well. This morning he also complained of his head and throat hurting. :( So, we decided Josh should stay home with him today. He said Cam acted pretty normal this morning, but his cough hasn't gotten better.
I checked his temp when I got home--purely out of curiosity, as I didn't think he had one--100.2. So, it was time for some more Motrin and a breathing treatment. He didn't enjoy using the neb, but he got over it. His cough still sounds bad, so I'm sure we'll be doing more tonight.
I really thought we were done w/croup! Used to be during croup season he'd get it a handful of times, then at one point he was getting it quite often. Well, this year he had a round in March, April, and May...but before that it was October 2008! And I think that was the last time we even used the neb! So, I really thought he'd just grown out of it. Hopefully, he's better by morning...otherwise, it'll be off to the doctor's office. :(










No comments:
Post a Comment