I said, "Did he just say what I think he said?" We could not quit laughing--it was so surprising and funny all at once! :) By this point Cam had become quite bashful, and he had his face buried in his hands. The lady walked over and told him, "Thank you, Sweetie! You just made my day!" I just could not stop laughing--I couldn't believe that came out of Cam's mouth! As we walked away, he was still acting all embarrassed, so I told him how sweet he was and that he'd made that lady very happy. :)
Cam is quite the ladies man!










2 comments:
That's better than my Joe at Walmart story!
We were standing in line waiting to use one of those self-checkouts and it was REALLY busy. I was holding Joe and he kept asking me for candy (because it's RIGHT there). I kept telling him no, he could have some when we got home; and, all of a sudden, he yells, "Mommy! Stop doing does bad sings to me!"
I couldn't help but laugh.
Too funny, Lori!!!
Post a Comment