So, not long ago I started looking into churches in our area (well, those modern enough to have a website that is LOL). I found one that Josh and I both agreed sounds like it'd suit us. Yet, we still haven't gone. Josh seems to have games every Sunday, and I certainly don't relish the idea of trying to take both boys to church by myself! One of these days we'll hopefully get there. :)
Anyway, this church has Vacation Bible School this week, so we decided to go ahead and sign him up. He'll get to meet some new friends (though he tells me, "I already have friends."), learn a little more about God, Jesus, and church, have fun, and get out of the house by himself for a couple hours a night.
So, tonight is the first night! VBS is from 6:00-8:30. Kaden, of course, didn't sleep at all during rest time. Instead he fell asleep about an hour before we needed to leave. Which translates to: Kaden was sleepy and a bit crabby. He's shy in new situations anyway, so this on top of that...I'm just hoping he has fun and is looking forward to going back tomorrow! Hoping for good news when I pick him up later! :)










1 comment:
why wouldn't he fall asleep right before time to go...isnt that the right thing to do:-D
Post a Comment