I think Josh and I must have the absolutely, sweetest, five-year-old ever! Our neighbor's tree is being cut down right now, and both boys were looking out the window and watching. I walked over to check things out and
Kaden tells me, "I really don't want them to cut that tree down." He looked so sad. :( It was like he didn't want to watch but couldn't look away.
I sent him to his room to get dressed, but he just watched out his window. I saw him writing on his notepad as he watched. He brought it over to me and almost made me cry...he had written "Bye tree. I love you." And he drew a picture of a tree with an X on it. :(
Cam on the other hand is just confused because "trees go up. Not down!"
3 comments:
Oh my gosh Brandy seriously that is so sweet!!!
Awww, how sad. Maybe you guys could plant a baby tree in your yard in memory of the old tree.
oh goodness kaden is soo cute!!!
Post a Comment