We finally got to the pool this afternoon!!!
Woohoo! I almost thought we were going to miss out again. We were going to head there right after lunch, but
Kade came down w/a
tummy ache. So, we delayed until after rest time. We had a good time, but for as hot as it was outside, the water was NOT what I would call warm. It was warmer the day we went and it was only in the 70's! If this is how the water has felt during lessons in the AM, I am shocked he's continued to dive right in!
Anyway, we got home and changed.
Kade asked to watch a show in our room, and I told him not to fall asleep, as we'd be leaving for
VBS soon. He says to me, "I'm not tired! Do my eyes look tired, Mom?!" So, I let him be. Just went in to give him a ten minute warning and found this:

So much for not being tired!
LOL
1 comment:
lol kids are never tired...didnt you know this:-D looks like you had a busy picture day!!!
Post a Comment