Thursday, June 18, 2009

Quit checkin' me!

Cam has mastered a new feat and is quite proud of it! He can now put his sandals on all by himself! :) Before Kade's swim lessons, Cam came walking into the living room with his sandals on the wrong feet (but put their on his own) and very proud of himself! After swim lessons I took them off for him and 2mins later he came walking down the hall all smiles--he'd put them back on. LOL
***************************************************************************************
Cam has a new word that he's been saying. I was going to post it here to see if you could guess what it was. Well, now I can't remember how he was saying it. So, I asked him to say the word and magically got the correct pronunciation--not the Cam version! I asked him to say it w/other words and he got it right again. After the 3rd time he says to me, "Quit checkin' me!" LOL
***************************************************************************************
Kaden's swim lessons are going great! He's really enjoying it (minus the cool temps) and showing improvement! Today was the end of week one, so they checked all the skills to see where the kids are, and Kaden is doing great! He can hold his front float for at least 5 seconds, as well as the Jellyfish float...whatever that is??? He can also change direction of travel by paddling (front and back) and can make it the whole way (15ft) on the front crawl, but needs to work on getting his arms out of the water instead of doggy paddling. So, basically, he needs to work on his arms, back float, and rolling from front to back and back to front.

Go Kaden!!!!

1 comment:

aunt megan said...

GO KADEN!!! ya brandy quit checkin cam lol!!! hes getting so big putting sandals on all by himself!!!