Kaden just had to call Chuck (as he likes to call him)! :)
Here he is riding a little ride that moves very little and sings
Here he is riding a little ride that moves very little and singsthe ABC's. He knew he was being silly. :)
Kade had to have his picture taken by the giraffe to see
how tall he is.
Cam drove Chuck around several times.
Cam drove this Safari Jeep several times..
I can't remember what they were watching--a roller coaster??
Riding the rocket ship--he loved making it go up and down!
Closest thing to a smile that I caught w/my camera. :)
Giddy up!
Air Hockey!!!! We all loved this one!

Kade had to have his picture taken by the giraffe to seehow tall he is.
Cam drove Chuck around several times.Everything was moved around, and their were a lot of new things including
this climbing/crawling structure. It was pretty neat!
Cam drove this Safari Jeep several times..
I can't remember what they were watching--a roller coaster??CEC, and then almost immediately started melting down. He had a cold and
didn't look like he felt well, and he was probably overstimulated too. He was very quiet,
somber, and I got about 1smile out of him the whole night! He seemed to have fun
(especially putting the coins into the games/rides!) , just didn't want to show it.
Riding the rocket ship--he loved making it go up and down!
Closest thing to a smile that I caught w/my camera. :)
Giddy up!
Air Hockey!!!! We all loved this one!
It's waaay cooler than a sucker, ya know. :)

It was a fun, but tiring time! I couldn't believe how busy they were for a Monday night of all nights. Craziness!!! But the boys had a fabulous time (even if Cam's face doesn't show it). And as soon as we got out to the car, Cam was back to his usual talkative self. He was just as excited about his little sucker as Kade was about his big lollipop! :)
He had to have a pic taken too!

It was a fun, but tiring time! I couldn't believe how busy they were for a Monday night of all nights. Craziness!!! But the boys had a fabulous time (even if Cam's face doesn't show it). And as soon as we got out to the car, Cam was back to his usual talkative self. He was just as excited about his little sucker as Kade was about his big lollipop! :)















1 comment:
Kade and i watched those movies too...some of them are like roller coaster rides or going through a cave and the seat moves with it...it's pretty cool!!! Well sounds like you guys had a lot of fun!!!
Post a Comment