Sunday Kaden came down w/the 3hr (or so) flu bug. LOL He was fine all morning--ate breakfast, ran around playing w/Cam, etc. Then around 10:00am he started complaining that his tummy hurt. I had him lay down on the couch but he just couldn't get comfortable. He ended up pulling out his little couch to lay on w/a couple pillows and blankets, and he was out! He napped for about 1.5hrs that morning--VERY unusual for Kaden! When he woke up he asked for some crackers, so I gave him a couple (and our giant red popcorn bowl...just in case--thanks Meg!). Yeah, not a good idea. He ate half of a cracker and started to complain that his tummy was now hurting REALLY bad. Yup, he threw up.
I was getting ready to head to Walmart, so I instructed Josh not to feed him anything while I was gone. The boy couldn't even hold down HALF a cracker! He was still looking pretty pale and out of it when I left. 45mins later I was home and Kaden was magically cured. LOL He was bouncing off the walls, his silly usual self! :) That afternoon for lunch he had two BIG bowls of applesauce and a lunchable. And he was fine from then out. LOL Crazy!
Monday Cam woke up with "snots" as he likes to call it. :) But other than that, everyone was healthy, so we decided to take advantage of the gorgeous weather. We headed out to a nearby pond to feed the ducks followed by some playing on the playground. :)
Both boys (and us) love to watch and feed the ducks. :)























1 comment:
lol i can only imagine cam yelling at the ducks haha!!! Kade you are so welcome for the big red bowl...good thing it only lasted a short time.
Post a Comment