Friday, March 20, 2009

Coughs & Snots & Kaden

I am ready for cough and cold season to be faaaaaaaar behind us (and cool temps too!!). After Kaden was sick on Sunday morning, I was afraid Cam would come down w/the same thing. He didn't, but I almost wish he had! Kaden's tummy bag lasted a matter of hours. Instead, Cam woke up w/a cold Monday morning (or "snots" as he likes to call it). It's gross first thing and clear the rest of the day, but it isn't showing signs of improvement.

Over and over, all day long we hear cries of "I got snots!!!" And watch out when he sneezes. Ewww! On top of that he developed a cough on Tuesday. Tuesday night he was croupy, so I took him outside into the cool air. It helped, thank goodness! But he's still coughing off and on throughout the day and especially at night and nap times. He's hacking away right now. :( Poor guy--he just needs a good night's sleep!

Well, he has a few more days to get it all out of his system. Hopefully, he'll be back to normal by Monday, because we'll all be back to the normal routine. :) On Tuesday, Kaden has his appt w/a pediatric surgeon at Blank to check out his testicles issue. We really don't think it'll be a big deal, but keep us in your thoughts and prayers just in case. Funny thing, Kaden doesn't ask about the appt at all. I told him that on that day he'd get to stay at school and eat lunch w/Mommy or Daddy and then we'd go to the Doctor. So, all he cares about is eating lunch in one of our rooms that day. LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i sure hope cam gets better soon snots are no fun!!! seems like everyone i am around lately has them...ugh..Hey eating lunch with mom or dad is always fun right?!?