*Question = Cam's current fav question is "What's that?" It's usually asked while I'm driving and have no clue what he's looking or pointing at. So, my typical response is, "I don't know. What does it look like?" And he usually knows what it is. :)
*Her = This is Cam's fav pronoun. Apparently everyone and everything is female these days.
"Kaden left her magazine there."
"Baby wants her blankie."
You get the idea. :)
*Counting = Cam has become more and more interested in counting! One of his fav books is his ladybug counting book. Cam counts about everything these days. When he sits on the kitchen counter he counts the buttons on the CD player remote (it hangs on the frig). Tonight he was counting his silverware. We have some work to do on his one-to-one correspondence, but he's a darn good counter!
*Letters = Cam also knows a few letters. Seriously! He pulled out his bag of letters to play with this past weekend and was naming some of them. I was quite impressed! I can't remember which ones he named correctly, but it was 4-5 letters. Impressive for a 2yr old! Aa is funny...he calls is /aaa/ (the Aa sound) and when I correct him he tells me I'm wrong. :) Sounds like our Cam, huh? :)
*Books--Cam has become interested in reading to me lately. I'll read him a book before bed, then he wants to read it back to me. If he can't remember the words he says, "You say it."
*Wheel of Fortune = Cam is all about this show! Any guesses as to why? He loves all the clapping--he was sitting on the couch clapping along w/the audience tonight. LOL
*Dancing Fool = Anyone who knows Cam knows that he likes to get his groove on. For the last few weeks now, whenever he hears the Imagination Movers theme song he runs to find one of us and asks for our hands. :) Then we must go with him and dance to the whole song. :)
*Knock-Knock = Cam's fav joke today:
C--Knock-knock.
M--Who's there?
C--Pickle.
M--Pickle who?
C--I didn't mean to make you cry! (laughing)
Our Cam is quite the handful and definitely keeps us on our toes. But he is also a laugh a minute! Gotta love this little guy!










1 comment:
Oh goodness what a little cutie...he is growing up so fast!!! I thought you were a kindegartent teacher dont you know how to make the Aa sound yet? gez lol!!!
Post a Comment