Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I want to take my temperature.

Last night Josh was up with Cam at about 10:30. I was out of it, but Josh told me he woke up coughing and started crying. He felt warm so he took his temp and he had a low grade fever. I was up with him at 3:30am and thought he felt warm, but figured it was the blankets. At that time, I did not recall the earlier awakening. This morning Josh reminded me of it and I told him I thought Cam felt warm. Took his temp, and still a low grade fever. He was acting fine otherwise, though, so we took him to daycare.

There he played his little heart out, as always. Lisa said he acted fine all day. She took his temp two times, and both were a bit higher than his normal temp, but still within the normal range. Well, I just got both boys to bed, and then I hear Cam crying. I went into his room and he says, "I sick." I start looking all over his crib thinking he'd vomited. Thank goodness he hadn't! Then he says, "I want to take my temperature." LOL He did feel a bit warm, but this time it really was the blankets, and he has no fever.

**********************************************************
Retell of The Pokey Little Puppy
By Camdyn Baxter

"Don't dig under fence. No desert ever. Ever, ever, ever!"

Pretty accurate. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh i loved that book...so if cam retells it im sure i will love it even more!!! He is too cute!