Monday, December 22, 2008

Random Pics From December

Last Tuesday morning I visited Kaden in his classroom. They were having center time, and Kaden was busy building a zoo when I showed up. :) And don't you love his cheesy-fake-hurry-up-and-take-the-picture smile?LOL Cam is falling in love with trains! I set this track up for him in the basement, and he loves to sneak down there to play with the trains now.

Cam decided to try out the potty before bath time.
Now, if only he'd really use it! hahaha
Heading out to play in the snow...

Helping Daddy
I stayed inside and took pics from the window--hey, it was warmer inside!
Here's Kaden throwing snowballs at me!LOL


4 comments:

C.Thompson said...

Sonw...gosh my kids do not even know what snow is....

Brandy said...

Now, I'm jealous!

Anonymous said...

gez weenie can't even go play in the snow!!!

Brandy said...

First of all, I took them out the first time. Second of all, I haven't seen you out there playing with them!