So, the boys appeared to be happy and healthy--even on the long, cold walk from the parking lot to the building. Cam was concerned about Baby being cold, but otherwise he was in good spirits. :) As soon as we sat down w/my family Cam started getting really fussy and wouldn't tell us what was wrong. He kept saying he had an owie, but wouldn't tell us where. Turns out it was his tummy. He was twisting around in my lap so I turned him so he was looking over my shoulder...not a great move. :( He ended up throwing up EVERYWHERE. I got him turned around, but not before he threw up all over me, AND down the inside, front of my shirt. Talk about gross! He was also covered. Thankfully, he hadn't let us take his coat off earlier, so most of his clothes were spared. We used up all our wipes, Mom got towels from the concession stand, and a mom behind us gave us more wipes to clean up. Luckily, Josh was wearing a sweatshirt and t-shirt, because both of my shirts were a mess. I am so glad we were sitting in a group of very understanding people. You know how people can be sometimes...but they were all just concerned with how Cam was feeling. Nobody even chose to switch seats to get away from "Barf Boy". LOL
Anyway, I went to the bathroom to clean up, came back to the seats and Josh and Cam were gone. Josh took Cam to the Men's room which was chaos, and Cam pooped and pooped. It was a mess AND Josh didn't have any wipes. After that Cam seemed to feel much better, though. Pale and gassy, but definitely better than before. He even did a great job of clapping and cheering for Uncle Marc and the Tigers throughout the game! Anytime the crowd would yell or chant something, Cam would copy it. :) He had a good time in the end.
Unfortunately, I think the before game events were a bad omen. The game started off well enough, but we just weren't a match for the other team today. The final score was something like 42-29. The Tigers tried to make a comeback during the last quarter, but it just didn't happen. :( It's always disappointing to make it that far and not win, but how awesome is it that they made it that far to begin with?!?! Not to mention this is the 18th time the Tigers have made it to the Dome!!!! That is certainly something to be proud of!
On the way home Josh and I were talking. I said that I couldn't believe little Marc only has one season of football left!! I remember when he was a sweet, little 2yr old like Cam, and now he's a junior in high school! Oh, he's grown up so fast. *sniff* *sniff* LOL
Congrats on a great season, Marc!!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment