Saturday, November 15, 2008

Srow Up and Tigers

Kaden speak for throw up. And that's what was all over the kitchen floor last night...and I do mean ALL over. We started yesterday AM w/Cam throwing up right before we left for school. Fortunately, it was just a tiny bit and he seemed fine. Took him to daycare and he was fine all day. Kaden seemed fine all of yesterday too. About 7:00 last night Josh and I were in the kitchen putting away groceries when Kade comes in acting upset. I asked what was wrong and he wouldn't open his mouth--just pointed to his tummy and then proceeded to throw up all over. You would not believe how much that little body produced!

We get him into the bathroom and he tells me he doesn't want to "go anywhere tomorrow if we have to go anywhere. I want to stay in your bed and watch TV. And I need to eat soup and drink some of that green pop (Sprite)." He remembers it all so well from last time. :( Well, he had no fever and seemed fine for the rest of the evening. Around 9:00 I was tucking him into his own bed, getting ready to turn and leave, when he sits up and says he feels funny again. Yup, threw up again--but we had the pan ready this time!LOL

He slept through the night w/o incident, but he must be feeling under the weather It's 8:30am and he's still asleep! He's always the first one up on the wknd! Hopefully he feels OK when he wakes up, because Marc is playing in the UNI-Dome this afternoon and we have plans to drive up there! If we win today the Tigers play in the championship next Friday!!!! Good luck, Marc!

No comments: