Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Routine

Have I ever told you how much Cam thrives on routine? We pick up the boys from our sitter's house at about the same time every day. Here and there we have days that we get there late...and Cam notices this. He apparently knows who "should" and "shouldn't" get picked up before him. So, if the kiddos who are supposed to leave after him leave before him...watch out! He does not like this. Lisa says he gets upset and cries. Many, MANY times he's been full out bawling when I picked him up, because I was late!

Since Cam last had croup, we've run his humidifier every night...not that it's helping get rid of his snottiness at all...but anyway...each night I lay him in his crib after we read books, and he reminds me EVERY night to fill up the humidifier. I can't tell exactly what he's saying, but he always points, and I can catch the word "water". For some reason he gets really excited about this part of our nightly routine. LOL He even got mad at me over the wknd, because I laid him down for his nap and wouldn't put more water in the humidifier. Crazy boy!!!! :)

1 comment:

Kara said...

Ha ha ha kids. Hey at least he wasn't mad at you for having a routine!!! so cute and I'm glad he's feeling better.