Monday, August 25, 2008
Peanut Cakes
Yup, this is what we had for supper tonight. For some reason, Cam suddenly can't say "pancakes" and kept calling them "peanut cakes". LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's what the Baxter family is made of!
4 comments:
Ha! I love little kids and what they say!
Joe has suddenly become afraid of the dark (any ideas in helping with that would be GREATLY appreciated!) and last night I laid down with him to try and get him to go to sleep and he just "talked" my ear off. It was the cutest thing. AND he kept patting my cheek to make sure I was awake and listening to him!!!
What a cutie! We haven't had that problem here, so I don't have much advice. Plus it's still light out when the boys go to sleep right now. I'm sure you've probably tried a nightlight, hall light, or super dim lamp in his room? Does he have a lovie that might help? Hopefully, you'll find something that works!
He he he too cute. I love pancakes for supper. Maybe I need to make that tomorrow night, hmmmmmmmmmm. ;)
Hahahahaha!! That is so funny Brandy!
Post a Comment