Hanging out before it was time to leave...
stop all that growing, but he just doesn't listen. LOL
Silly But Cute
Mommy and Kade
And Cam w/his cool backpack from Grandma! (This was his early morning, croupy day.)
That's what the Baxter family is made of!
Silly But Cute
Mommy and Kade
And Cam w/his cool backpack from Grandma! (This was his early morning, croupy day.)
3 comments:
Hope he had a great day!! E started Pre-K yesterday and LOVED it. They are growing up way too fast, don't you think? Cam looks sleepy, David always looks like that in the a.m.! HA!! TFS!!!
Awwww....Kaden is so darn cute!! He really is tall! Do you know how tall he is?! He looks older too!! Did he have a great day at school?! I bet he did!!
Unofficially (meaning I measured him myself--LOL) he was 44 or 46" in July. I can't remember which! And he had an awesome day! So far he is really excited to go every morning!
Post a Comment