Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Only Tuesday

This has been such a busy week...and it's only Tuesday! Josh and I went back full-time last Thursday, and since then have been working hard to get ready for school. We had Open House last night. All but one of my families showed up and almost everyone brought all their supplies. It was crazy and chaotic, but fun to meet all the kids and their families!

Today has been truly crazy! We had meetings all morning and the afternoon to work in our rooms. Their's always so much to do before the 1st day of school. PLUS we took Kade to meet his teacher and check out his classroom this afternoon. He's very excited to be in Kindergarten-Prep this year! :)

I brought quite a stack of stuff home to do tonight...plus I still need to watch last night's gymnastics and want to see tonight's--even though the stupid sports radio announcers already ruined the results for me--JERKS!!! But that's another post. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad your open house went so great Brandy!! Hard to believe school is starting soon!

C.Thompson said...

You have been busy!! Congrats on the turn out of open house and good luck getting everything in order for the 1st day of school!!

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you are already having so much fun at school!!! i still don't start till monday...i hope cam is getting better...havnt heard from you yet so it must be going well so far!