He'd been crying, barking like a seal, and started calling for me. As I got to his door I heard him say, "I. Can't. Do. It." At 5AM and took him outside in the cool night air. It seemed to help a bit, though his breathing was still rattly and croupy. It helped enough for him to go back to sleep or at least rest until about 6:15. He still sounded a little croupy, was a little snotty, but no fever and acting fine. We took him to daycare w/Aunt Megan on call if he got worse. Most of the day he was just snotty at daycare, but was sounding croupy during his nap.
Other than the snot he's been fine since then. BUT the snottiness seems to be getting worse. He just doesn't look like he feels good this AM and has pretty much sat on the couch all AM. Not typical Cam at all! I'm just hoping we don't have another round of croup coming our way.










5 comments:
:-( Poor Cam! Croup is horrible. I will never forget when Aidan had it when he was about Cam's age and he had to be admitted to the PICU. Scary stuff. I hope that with a little R&R this weekend he will be better by Monday!!
Poor baby. I hope he gets to feeling better soon!!
Poor Cam. I hope he is on the mend SOON. Croup is no fun. {HUGS} for you mom. How did your first week of school go, btw?
Kara, it went better than I had expected! It was long and tiring, but much better than last year!LOL Did I read you start on Tuesday?
my poor cam...i even went into work this day...and i told them that if you called i would have to leave then...but they still wanted me so...i went in with the phone in my pocket...hoping you would call so i would get outa there but hoping you wouldnt because that means cam was sick...and that's no fun...but i hope he is feeling better...if you need me to take him at all this winter my schedule is pretty little and lotsa breaks...just let me know!!!
Post a Comment