Friday, August 22, 2008

Darn Fireworks

You remember how Cam feels about fireworks? Well, some jerk is shooting them off tonight. They started about 5-10mins after I put Cam to bed, and they are freaking him out! I finally went in and got him out of bed. He's laying on the couch w/Baby and Blankie and trying to go to sleep. I love fireworks in July--even when Cam doesn't :) --but not now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should find out when your noise ordinance is. Mark and I live across the street from a church that people like to park in and do all sorts of immoral things.
When we were having trouble with people shooting off fireworks there, we called the cops on them EVERY TIME. It helped too once we found out when the noise ordinance was in getting the police out here quicker.

Brandy said...

Thanks, lilmisssassypants! It actually crossed my mind. Especially since fireworks are supposed to be illegal here!

Unknown said...

Ugh people!!

Anonymous said...

well at least it was a friday night...not like a sunday or monday:-D lol!!!