He inherited Mommy's sleeping genes...and Daddy's too! He fell asleep watching a movie on our bed earlier. I let him be and was going to move him when I went to bed. Well he walked out here at about 11pm looking all confused and really out of it. I asked him if he was ready to get into bed and he walked away. Instead of going to his room, he heads into the bathroom. I lifted the toilet seat so he could potty, and he kept trying to lift it up. LOL He finally goes and we walk out. He walks right by his room and tries to go into ours. I guide him into his room and into his bed.
He was so out of it! And he does this pretty often. When we were in the hotel last week, he sat up in bed with his eyes open. He looked totally out of it, and after a bit just laid back down. I'm not sure he was even really awake!
Poor kiddo. He gets it from his mommy...and his daddy!
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
Too funny. :)
Uh, huh - just what are you giving him to drink at night?!?! LOL My kiddos are the same. I love it when they start to mumble about this or that and are convinced they have to keep reaching for a blanket or something (when it's already on them) b/c they are so out of it. I feel like I'm getting a little glimpse of their dream or something. The best was when Blake woke up, walked over to me, kissed my hand, and then went back to sleep on the floor at my feet. He was like 3 or 4, so it's been awhile. It was so sweet! I picked him up, carried him to his bed, whispered I love you, and tucked him back in. *sniff*
Post a Comment