Thursday, June 23, 2011

Charming

That's our Cam! The neighbors must have had people over tonight, as their was a little girl playing in their backyard (they don't have kids). When Em and I came outside Cam was at the end of the fence trying to peek at her. He came over and told me he had a flower for her, but she hadn't taken it. Apparently, he'd just been holding it through the fence without saying anything. LOL He said, "I don't know why my body controls me." I guess he was feeling a bit shy. :) I told him to just use his words and tell her he had a flower for her. He stood at that corner and waited and waited until the time was right--she was facing his direction and near the fence. When the time was right he told her the flower was for her, she took it, and he was very happy. :) What a sweet, charming little guy we have!

1 comment:

aunt megan said...

aww he is just tooo sweet!!!