Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Teeth!!!

We are up to two teeth now!!! Em's 2nd front bottom tooth is now in. Both of the front ones on the top look like they'll be coming through very soon...and she is none too happy about any of  it. I don't know who I feel worse for today--Em or Lisa! LOL Poor Em was quite the handful. She was fussy for me this morning, which is quite unusual. But she was worse for Lisa...hence the feeling sorry for Lisa. Em didn't sleep all morning and barely ate. Tonight I gave her Tylenol and put her down for a nap as soon as we got home. She napped for about an hour and was good to go! She then ate a whole bottle and a ton of food for supper. It probably felt really good on her gums since it came out of the frig. I hope they pop through soon!!

No comments: