Now, 1.5wks later she rolls onto her tummy like a pro! The first several days were great. She practiced her rolling skills when we put her on the floor to play, but not in her crib. Then it began. She'd wake up after an hour of napping and be mad because she was stuck on her tummy. Or she'd start hollering at 5:30am, because she wanted to roll back over. That had to stop. LOL So, now I have one of those sleep positioners that are usually used w/newborns in her crib...so she can't roll over. LOL Once she figures out how to roll back, I won't worry about it, but for now we need our sleep! LOL
Another Em milestone--she spent 3whole days away from us! Last weekend we had a wedding in MO so we left the boys w/Josh's dad and Em spent the weekend with Aunt Megan. If not for all the pics she texted me, I'm not sure how I would've made it! :)
And while we're on the subject of new Emily stuff...she's learned how to blow bubbles into her bottle! LOL Unfortunately, when she does it she tends to blow it onto herself and whoever is feeding her too! LOL She loves to blow raspberries all the time--even while eating. :) She still loves her thumb and is still thumbidextrous--she'll suck on whichever one is easiest to get too. Though, she does seem to be starting to favor the right. She still likes playing with her ears (especially while sucking her thumb) and watching what she does w/her fingers. Just this wknd she has started to find her toes. She's grabbed at them a couple times...I have a feeling they'll be her new favorite toy in no time!
Today we got out Em's saucer! She's already loving it, and pics are to come!










No comments:
Post a Comment