Monday, August 23, 2010

AWESOME!!!!!

Today was our first day back to school. I cannot believe my first born is in FIRST GRADE this year!!!!
Cam always has to get in on the action! LOL
Tried to get a pic of all 3....sigh. LOL
And Em just had to show off her new headband! :)
And her new tongue sticking out skills! LOL
Outside of School
Walking down the main hall...yup...I followed him through the school w/my camera! LOL
...and down the 1st Grade hall...
Kade and his teacher!
Walking to his morning meet-up spot!
Seriously, Mom. Are you done w/the pics yet?
Kaden declared his 1st day of 1st Grade "AWESOME!!!" He even said he wasn't very shy. :) He was so excited about everything! He said his 3 favorite parts were Math problem, lunch, and recess! LOL I saw him in the hall when I was picking up my kiddos from Art, and I'm not sure who was more excited!! I got teary eyed this morning thinking about him being in 1st grade and no longer across the hall from me. Sappy, but true. :) My baby is growing up!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooo kade is growing up too quickly!!! Btw emilys headband looks way cute!!!