On top of grad classes, Josh has been teaching full-time AND now officiating baseball. He had a game every single night last week! Definitely makes for a busy week for all of us. He seems happy to be back into it, though, and it’ll be easier (less tiring) once school is out!
As for me, not much new. I REALLY enjoyed being home on maternity leave, and was REALLY sad to leave Em when I went back to work. :( I had a much harder time with it this time around, but Josh pointed out that w/the boys I didn’t have to actually drop them off—he did. That explains a lot! Going back to work this late in the year has definitely been hard. I had to jump right into all kinds of assessing and end of year stuff. Not to mention the naughty level in my classroom was sky high when I returned. Talk about exhausting!
I’ve tried out my new carrier w/Emily several times and she really likes it, thank goodness! It keeps all but her head covered (extra good news since her daily meds make her even more sensitive to the sun), so she’s got a big floppy sun hat to wear too. Most times she’ll fall asleep in her carrier, so that bodes well for pool time. I hope she’s flexible w/her schedule, or at least willing to take her nap in the carrier. That will definitely make life easier! Well, I am off to start enjoying summer break!










1 comment:
busy busy people!!!
Post a Comment