This boy is going to drive me crazy! On the one hand, I feel bad for him, because he's still sick. On the other hand, a person can only deal with so much whining!!
Last night I walked into the living room at about 7:00, and I found Cam on the couch asleep. Sooooo not normal for him! His temp had hit it's highest point at about 102. Gave him some Motrin and by 9:00 he was all sweaty and his fever had broken. We were so happy! We thought that would at least be the end of the fever...wrong! I checked on him at 5:30am when I was up with Emily and it was already at 100...so more meds. He's still coughing quite a bit--especially when laying down--and it makes his throat hurt. He says that's the only time it hurts, though, and nothing else hurts. I'm guessing it's some kind of virus. Whatever it is, it needs to go away soon!!
He already took about an hour long nap this morning--after sleeping almost 11hrs last night! And he's been super grouchy. We're both ready for this thing to be gone!











No comments:
Post a Comment