Saturday, February 27, 2010

Almost Time!

It's almost time for Miss Emily Lynn to make her debut! Last Friday (37wks 4days) I had an OB appt. Her heart rate was great, and she appeared to be doing well. :) I measured 38wks, so almost right on for a change! I also found out I was dilated 3-4cm already!!! With all the braxton hicks I'd had that week I wasn't surprised to hear something was happening, just surprised it was that much! I promptly came home and packed my hospital bag. LOL

Now we're in week 38. I had another appt yesterday where I measured 40wks...just how big will this baby be?!?! No other changes from the previous week as far as dilation, which surprised me. What we do have now is an induction date!! 7:30am on Tuesday! As long as she doesn't decide to take after Cam, we can expect Emily Lynn to make her debut on March 2nd!!!

No comments: