Saturday, January 30, 2010

Fun Night 2010

Tonight was Fun Night in Carlisle. Their were all kinds of games/activities and a couple of bounce houses set up in the middle school gym. The boys were excited to go, and they had a really good time. :) I enjoyed catching up w/a couple of parents of past students, and I spent the other part of the time trying to avoid a few families. LOL

Cam w/his 1st frog. He ended the night w/quite a collection! Beanbag Toss
Throwing wiffle balls into a toilet LOL
Digging for yet another frog prize!
Football Throw
Nice toss, Kade!!!
Go, Cam!!!
Taking a food break :)
After eating, both boys created some spin art. Love how Kaden's looks like a K!!
Cam's Work of Art
Check out those lips! LOL
My favorite part of Fun Night? Literally, EVERY person who commented on my pregnancy had 1 of 2 reactions when I told them how far along I am/when I'm due:
1. Their eyes got REALLY big.
2. They said something like, no way will you make it that long!
Thanks, everyone! LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh looks like you guys had a fun night!