Saturday, January 16, 2010

Baby Update

At my last appt I had an ultrasound and saw my OB. The u/s showed that Emily is growing well--4lbs exactly, which is about the 56%. All of the kidney stuff is still there (no surprise), but not currently causing any issues. She has plenty of amniotic fluid and was doing her practice breathing. :) When I met w/my OB, she measured my belly then started laughing...I've been measuring 2wks ahead for quite some time...well, now I'm measuring 3wks ahead! Geesh!

In reality, I think it has more to do w/how I'm carrying her. With the boys I measured 1-2wks ahead for a little while, but by 31wks I was either right on or a week behind. But I'm definitely carrying Miss Emily different than the boys. My next appt is on Tuesday. I imagine it'll be quick and painless. :)

1 comment:

Tera said...

Glad to hear Emily is doing well...considering her kidney condition. Can't believe how soon she'll be here!! You look great!