Goofy Kade is ready to get started!
Waiting Patiently

Doing the front crawl...don't you love his form? LOL
With his friends

Little Swimmer


Cam had to come with me, and he spent a lot of time reading his books. It was pretty cute listening to him. :)
For the second "fun" half of their last day, the kids had the run of the pool. Lifeguards were EVERYWHERE! This allowed even the littlest ones to go down the slides on their own, do the Lilly Pads, go to the deep end, whatever they wanted!! I didn't get to see Kade on the Lilly Pads, but he said they were fun...even though he fell in! LOL I think his favorite thing was going on both slides BY HIMSELF over and over again. :)

Waiting Patiently

With his friends
Little Swimmer

Cam had to come with me, and he spent a lot of time reading his books. It was pretty cute listening to him. :)
For the second "fun" half of their last day, the kids had the run of the pool. Lifeguards were EVERYWHERE! This allowed even the littlest ones to go down the slides on their own, do the Lilly Pads, go to the deep end, whatever they wanted!! I didn't get to see Kade on the Lilly Pads, but he said they were fun...even though he fell in! LOL I think his favorite thing was going on both slides BY HIMSELF over and over again. :)Little Fish
















1 comment:
lol looks like he had fun!!! and is becoming a great swimmer!!!
Post a Comment