Thursday, June 25, 2009

Water Fun

The boys love to eat outside when it's nice. I thought this would be a good place for Cam to practice using a "big boy" cup. LOL And I was right! He made such a mess at first!! I have no idea why, but he just wasn't putting the cup in his mouth the right way. After I showed him what to do, he did fine. His only problem now is that he forgets to swallow before pulling the cup away, so he spills a little then. LOL
They also really enjoy turning the picnic table into a water table!


Both boys are really enjoying the squirt guns from Grandma!


Getting a drink. LOL
We broke out the Elmo sprinkler! He's getting a lot of use this summer!




Here are our sprinkler boys! Cam wasn't a huge fan of our sprinkler
last year, but LOVES it now. :)

1 comment:

aunt megan said...

looks like you guys have been having lots of fun!!!