Sunday, June 14, 2009

Swim Lessons and VBS

This is a big week for Kaden! Tonight he started VBS at a local church...I was a bit nervous because he was tired and crabby when I dropped him off. But when Cam and I picked him up 2.5hrs later he was a new boy. Happy, bouncy, and excited to go back tomorrow! The only downside (to him) is that VBS only lasts this one week--he wants to go all summer long. LOL Needless to say, I'm very happy that HE is very happy to go back tomorrow. :) He told me he made new friends, danced ("It was a hard one on my legs!"), and "learned about floods". Oh! And they had oranges and granola bars for snack--gotta remember the important stuff! LOL

Tomorrow Kade starts week one of swimming lessons (which we were VERY lucky to even get him into). Another event that he is SUPER excited about! Cam and I will be tagging along, as Josh has a game in the morning. I'm going to try to snap a few pics, but we'll see if Cam lets me.

1 comment:

C.Thompson said...

That's great that Kaden loved VBS. I wanted to do it at our church, but it conflicted with his Wed night Kung Fu class:-( Maybe next year. Good luck with the swimming lessons. That is also something we need to do this summer.