Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Laptop is Back!!

My laptop is back!! Which means it's time for me to get to work editing, organizing, and posting photos. I've got a lot of work ahead of me! So, we'll start with May...

Cam the "cheeeeeese"ball :)




Doesn't Kade look comfy? This is how he fell asleep one night. LOL
After I took this pic I HAD to move him!
Their were a few changes in the Baxter household in preparation for summer break...
the 1st being the last day of daycare. :(
The boys with Lisa, their sitter!
The boys also gained a new pet--BUT ONLY FOR THE SUMMER!!!
Josh brought home the guinea pig from the science lab. His name is Scrapper (I think...I'm sure
Josh will correct me if I'm wrong.).
Kaden asked to hold him...this is what he considers holding him. LOL


Scrapper went outside to meet the neighbors and have a little snack.

Close-Up



1 comment:

aunt megan said...

eeewwww a rat...lol cam is a cheese ball those pics are funny!!!