Monday, June 22, 2009

20 Degrees

Talk about a change! Today was the start of Kaden's 2nd week of swim lessons, and boy was their a temperature difference! Last week it was in the 60's every morning at 9AM. Today? It was already in the mid-80's!!! I was wishing I could jump into the pool with him! LOL

And speaking of change...Cam got his hair cut while Kade was at swim lessons, and Kade is getting his cut now. Pictures soon!!

2 comments:

C.Thompson said...

I would love a mid 80 degree day. It is well over 100 here. I think today is is supposed to be 102+. Hot times!! Can't wait to check out Cam's hair. Hope his rash is better this morning.

Brandy said...

Oh, it didn't stay that way, Cheri! That was at 9am!! And today we're supposed to be around 96 w/a heat index of 105!

Cam's rash is looking less red, but it's still all there. I'm thinking heat rash or something viral. Blah!